We are moving strongly towards our design objectives alhamdulilah. But there is still a long road ahead. The following are updates:
1. We have completed the User interface and electronics of the design. Hamza Azeem from signaxes along with his brother Hashir and Munum had worked on it for 3 consecutive days. Aitaza is the guy who did the main electrical diagram. We are working on making a tablet based interface and another interface based on LAbview. Anas and Danish Karim are working on this. We are also planning to make a data pipeline to make sure we have a global history of patients at the server end. Abdul Wahid is working on it.
2. The compression mechanisms are also in their calibration phase and we will be able to assemble them in a few days. Tayyab from Xplorer 3D, Rabi from Grit3D and Jamal from Aceforge have been fundamentally looking at this.
3. We have arranged some of the sensors and now trying to use them intelligently to get maximum results from 1 or 2 sensors. Asher is the man behind this along with Kamran.
4. We have a strategy to solve the FiO2 concentration and inshallah working with some companies to solve this soon.
5. Hassan bhai has been exceptional and Imaam clinic procurement guy has been helping us get the sample Lungs along with medical filters to test the equipment.
6. The embedded software team lead by Sohaib and Wajid bhai along with Dr. Sharif, Usman and Kamran have been testing the control loop. Aitazaz with the electrical diagram while Ahmed faraz has developed the Schematics and now working on a PCB.
7. The main man behind all this has been Dr. Bilal Siddiqui who has been facilitating the whole R&D process with his knowledge, connections and funds.
8. The first prototype is currently being developed at The Disrupt Labs funded by Saima Rizvi .
Today’s post is an acknowledgement of the people who are working hard towards something which is OPEN SOURCE and without any commercial benefits. Just for the sake of building something for the well being of humanity.
updates of our work are at https://docs.google.com/…/1PfxblJfeVo9WGIUSiz_yQkhYF2…/edit…